LIVERPOOL - Dark Brown Leather Ankle Boots with V2 Fabric Back
Liverpool is the boot that the rebellious man likes, but also the elegant one. It is made to be worn in the coldest periods of the year: the upper in Moro leather rests on one sole waterproof and resistant tank , for a shoe created to last over time.
Perfect when paired with jeans and a shirt, but also with softer t-shirts or trousers: a real wild card for your every look.
The detail of the colored side elastics, combined with the back in V2 fabric, complete the look of this ankle boot by classic inspiration.
- 100% Made in Italy
- Upper in Moro leather
- Blue colored elastic
- Back in V2 fabric
- Rubber tank sole
Taglie e Vestibilità
If for some reason you are not fully satisfied with your order, within 14 days of delivery you can return one or more items and choose to receive other items in replacement or exercise the right of withdrawal.
To proceed with the return you must follow the instructions on the return form that is inside the package. The return form must always be attached to the returned goods.
To make the return, follow the steps below:
1.Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the order number and the holder
2. Within one working day you will receive an email from GLS with the subject " Return Shipping Management BIXXXXXXXX"
3.Click on the link inside the email, you will be redirected to the GLS site. 4. You can choose between 2 ways to return the goods:
- Hand delivery to the GLS office closest to you
- Reservation of the collection at the address of your choice
Make sure you complete the procedure, you will receive a confirmation email from GLS. Remember to include this correctly completed return form in the package , so as to allow our logistics to proceed as quickly as possible.
METHOD OF RETURN
There are three different options for making a return:
1. Change size: If you have the wrong size and want to receive the same item but in the right size for you. The size change is totally free.
2. Purchase Voucher : If you want to proceed with the exchange with a new item, we recommend that you request the Voucher, you will receive a code of the same amount that you can spend on all the items in the shop without expiry.
3. Refund : if you decide to opt for a refund, the shipping costs are at your expense. The costs amount to € 10, so your refund will be reversed for € 10 (ex: if you return an item worth € 99 you will receive a refund of € 89). The refund is always made on the same payment method you used when ordering. We remind you that orders on sale are non-refundable.
The right of return and withdrawal is understood to be exercised correctly if the following conditions are fully met:
- the products must not have been used and / or damaged;
- the products must be returned in their original packaging;
- returned products must be sent in a single shipment.
Returned products must be delivered to the courier within 14 days from the date you placed the order.
It is understood that the transport risks for the return of the Products will be fully borne by the Buyer.
In the event that the return is made in unacceptable conditions, the goods will be sent back to the buyer within 10 working days.
In some cases, only partial refunds are guaranteed:
If the order is not in original condition, damaged or there are missing parts for reasons not attributable to our error; the order is returned after 14 days of purchase.
ORDERS ON SALE:
Only items not on sale are refundable, therefore, the refund on discounted items does not apply.
In Italy the estimated time for deliveries is approximately 24/48 hours from the time of shipment (on working days).
In Europe, via the UPS courier, the estimated time for shipping is between 3 and 5 working days (depending on the country).
The estimated times for sending and delivering the items are purely indicative and it is not possible to fully rely on them.
How can I use my discount code?
If you have a discount code, all you have to do is copy the code and enter it during checkout, before paying.
Can I change the size?
If you want to make an exchange or a return, visit our special section by clicking HERE and follow the instructions.
How do shipments work?
Shipments are FREE throughout Italy. In Italy, the estimated time for deliveries is approximately 24/48 hours from the time of shipment (on working days).
Can I also pay in installments?
Certainly. You can pay with Scalapay or PayPal by spreading your payment in three installments, without any interest.
What does hand-customized garments mean?
Each of our garments is made in Italy, but before reaching you, it passes through the hands of our craftsmen, who apply fabrics, studs, paint splashes and other details by hand. This is why each garment is different and unique. Just like the wearer.